Monday, January 23, 2012

I have been busy!!

I'm not really sure I have any readers, but thought I would update on here anyway for myself!

I am now officially a Freshman.  How cool is that?  I am almost 40yrs old (the countdown has begun...just a mere few months until the big day)  My sweetie is amazing and works his butt off so I can go to school.  That is all I have to do.  Well that, homeschool the kids and keep my Domestic Diva status.  I mean...that's not much! ha ha ha! 

It's a small college.  Most students are young.  There are a handful of students such as myself...you know, grown, children, menfolk, responsibilities and not riding on mom and dad's coat strings.  I am taking Comp (aka English), Basic Math (because I totally suck at math.  Well Algebra I do...I am great at business math), US History (nothing like a brush up on the basics of our country), Earth Science (LOVE that class) and Photography.  I thought Photography would be my slacker class...can you say....BUTT kicker.. I mean, royally....I had a panic attack in the dark room.  I don't have a clue what he is talking about.  But hey....I am going to be alright.  

I am considering changing my major.  "Hello, I'm Victoria, manager of ......blah"  or "Hello, I'm Victoria, a Geologist"  I am really liking that last one.  I need to have some (a lot) questions answered regarding career choices etc...  But I do live an oil field area.  So who knows!!  I may.....I may not.  Only time will tell.

We met with a photographer on Saturday.  I think we are going with her.  Love her work, her personality.  She is doing our invites as well.  I go to The Knot pretty often and freak out every time because it tells me how many days I have until I get married.  UGH!! NOT helping!!  

Okay...you have been updated my faithful one and half readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment